Turkey Snack Meatballs
Wholesome snacking can be just as quick, simple and convenient as junk food snacking. Really! All it takes is a little bit of forethought. Make a batch of these Turkey Snack Meatballs on the weekend to set you up for a week filled with smart, healthy snacking. And just like that you take another giant step towards that leaner, healthier, more energetic you. The best version of you.
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
Here’s what you need…
- 1 lb ground turkey
- ½ cup yellow onion, diced
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, diced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh mint, minced
- 2 Tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1½ teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and lightly grease casserole pan with olive oil.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, shape into 20 meatballs and place in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 50 calories, 2g fat, 3g carbohydrate, 116mg sodium, 1g sugar, 0g fiber, and 5g protein.