Tropical Chopped Chicken Salad
When you lift weights it’s important to get a healthy intake of protein at each meal. Combining chicken and vegetables, like in this tropical salad, is one of the healthiest ways that you can eat. Your fitness results will flourish when meals like this become a regular part of your life. Servings: 5
Here’s what you need:
- 4 skinless chicken breast, organic and vegetarian fed
- Bolthouse Farms Tropical Mango Olive Oil Vinaigrette
- 1 head cabbage, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 mango, chopped
- 1/2 cup pineapple, chopped
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/3 cup green onions, chopped
- Rinse the chicken breasts and place in a large ziplock bag. Pour in enough of the Mango Vinaigrette to fully cover the chicken. Place in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a pan with coconut oil.
- Bake the marinated chicken breasts for 30 minutes until cooked through, then turn on the broiler for 3-5 minutes until deeply golden. Chop and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine all of the remaining ingredients along with the chopped chicken. Drizzle a little of the mango vinaigrette and mix well.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 240 calories, 3g fat, 285mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate, 6g fiber, and 29g protein