Tasty Tuna Lettuce Wraps
This is an ultra-healthy meal that’s quick and easy to throw together. It’s high in protein, low in fat and contains lots of healthy fiber. Not to mention it tastes great, so dig right in! Yield: 2 servings
Here’s what you need…
- 1 can albacore chunk tuna, packed in water
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped white onion
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 apple, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons nonfat mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon nonfat ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 4 large lettuce leaves, washed
- Pepper to taste
- Combine the tuna, onion, bell pepper, and apple in a medium bowl. In a small bowl mix the mayonnaise, ranch dressing and dill.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the tuna and mix until well combined.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves on two plates, and fill with tuna. Garnish with a dash of pepper.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 124 calories, 1.5g fat, 13g carbohydrate, 2.7g fiber, and 14g protein.