Salmon and Broccoli Scramble
Salmon, broccoli and egg whites combine for the perfect protein-packed breakfast. Add a side of avocado for healthy fats and a serving of fruit for a delicious start to your day.
Here’s what you need…
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup fresh broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 5 egg whites
- 8oz grilled or smoked salmon, separated into small pieces
- dash of salt and pepper
- In a skillet warm the olive oil over medium heat. Add the broccoli, cover and cook for about 5 minutes until tender.
- In a small bowl combine the egg whites, salmon, salt and pepper. Mix well. Add to the skillet.
- Cook until egg whites are set, flipping at least once.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 225 calories, 7g fat, 557mg sodium, 6.5g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, and 33g protein.