Quinoa Nourish Bowl
Here’s a Nourish Bowl that’s a great recipe to model! Once you’re ready, get creative and add your own favorite greens, protein, healthy fat, veggies and healthy carbs to a bowl and dive in. Enjoy!
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
Here’s what you need…
- ¼ cup uncooked quinoa
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 Tablespoons spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced in half
- ½ avocado, pitted and chopped
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Combine the quinoa and broth in a small pot over medium high heat. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and cook, covered, for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and mix in the spaghetti sauce.
- In a small skillet place the water over medium heat. Add the fresh spinach and sauté until tender.
- Divide the quinoa between two bowls and top each with one of the eggs, and half of the spinach, avocado and tomatoes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 323 calories, 15g fat, 33g carbohydrate, 286mg sodium, 8g sugar, 10g fiber, and 15g protein.