Pickled Egg & Tuna Salad
You’ve heard of egg salad and you’ve heard of tuna salad, but have you ever heard of Pickled Egg & Tuna Salad? Basically what we have done here is combine the best of both beloved salads to create a dish that is truly satisfying and nutritious. It’s high in protein, low in carbs and big on flavor. The crunchy bites of tangy pickle are fantastic! This recipe is great to pack for lunch to keep you on track with your healthy eating throughout your workday. Enjoy!
Here’s what you need…
- 1 (6oz) can albacore tuna, in water, drained and flaked
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- ¼ cup pickles, chopped
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 butter lettuce leaves for serving
- In a large bowl combine the tuna, eggs, pickles, yogurt, parsley, sea salt and pepper. Mix well until creamy and fully combined.
- Chill the salad for 20 minutes and then serve on the large lettuce leaves. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 117 calories, 5g fat, 1g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, and 16g protein.