Narina Prokosch, RN, CPT
President and Owner of Victoria Wellness
- Registered Nurse
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer
- International Sports Sciences Association Certified Personal Trainer
- Owner/Director Victoria Wellness Professionals
- Functional Movement Screen Level I Certified
- Functional Movement Screen Level II Certified
- Titleist Performance Institute Level I Certified
Growing up in the Fraser Valley, I spent my teenage and early adult years training and showing horses. I then took an interest in weightlifting and competed as a bodybuilder from Novice to National level over a 15 year period. I have always valued and appreciated my fitness and ability to train and enjoy an active lifestyle.
I worked for 10 years as a Registered Nurse in the Operating Room at Royal Jubilee Hospital. I spent 5 years on the Open Heart Surgical Team and loved my work there. But, I had always had a vision for owing and operating my own fitness studio. I spent over 30 years training in various gyms and was always disappointed how many people, especially women, attempted to start a fitness program only to become discouraged and quit after a short period of time.
My vision was to provide an alternative to the big gyms that would encourage men and women to pursue a healthy lifestyle incorporating strength training and cardiovascular fitness into their lives. I have united my passion for fitness and my nursing background to provide our clients with professional assistance to guide them.