- CAT(C), CSEP-CEP, CSCS
- Bachelor of Athletic and Exercise Therapy
- Certified Athletic Therapist
- Certified Exercise Physiologist
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Red Cross First Responder / Occupational First Aid Level 3
- Exercise is Medicine Level 2 Provider
I am a Vancouver Island native and have made Victoria home for 15 years. My sports background is in gymnastics, rock climbing and weightlifting. I currently enjoy weightlifting, cycling and hiking. My experience is varied and includes working with healthy people, people with chronic disease, injured persons, high performance athletes, Special Olympians and adaptive sport athletes.
Currently I am also Head Athletic Therapist for James Bay Athletic Association: caring for Senior Men’s First Division and Premier Teams. I am passionate about improving health and lives through physical activity and exercise in a caring comfortable environment. I believe it is never too late to start working towards a healthier, better life through strength and cardiovascular training.