At Victoria Wellness, we have taken a proactive approach to ensure that our trainers deliver the highest calibre of professionalism to you, our valued client.
We have always demanded a high level of skill and professional excellence when hiring our personal trainers, but now we have decided to “raise the bar” and set our organization apart from other health clubs. We are proud of our alliance with the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), the national leader in education and professional development for fitness professionals. NASM provides the most comprehensive and scientifically valid certification in the fitness industry. The academy’s record is impeccable, their research is state of the art and their reputation is unmatched in the fitness industry.
- CAT(C), CSEP-CEP, CSCS
- Bachelor of Athletic and Exercise Therapy
- Certified Athletic Therapist
- Certified Exercise Physiologist
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
- Red Cross First Responder / Occupational First Aid Level 3
- Exercise is Medicine Level 2 Provider
- Bachelor of Science, major: Biology
- BCRPA Registered Certified Personal Trainer and Weight Trainer
- Emergency First Aid & CPR Certified
- Over 10 years experience in the Fitness Industry