Maple Glazed Salmon
I’m often asked what makes a healthy dinner. Look no further than this tantalizing recipe for Maple Glazed Salmon. Salmon is a delicious protein that has the bonus of being filled with omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin B12. This recipe is simply baked in the oven, making it quick and convenient. Serve alongside roasted broccoli for a well-balanced meal.
Here’s what you need…
- ¼ Cup Maple Syrup
- ¼ Cup Coconut Aminos or Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 (6oz) Boneless Center Cut Salmon Fillets
- In a large ziplock bag combine the maple syrup, coconut aminos and lemon juice. Generously season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Place the seasoned fillets in the marinade and seal the bag. Place in the fridge, skin side up, for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease the bottom of a casserole pan with olive oil.
- Place the fillets, skin side down, on the prepared pan and bake for 15 minutes, until flaky. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 286 calories, 10g fat, 14g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, and 34g protein.