Honey Grilled Chicken
Desirable abs are made in the kitchen, just as much as in the gym. In order to flatten your stomach, enjoy lean meals like this Honey Grilled Chicken. Lean, high protein chicken breast is best paired with veggie sides for phenomenal results. Servings: 6
Here’s what you need…
- 4 Tablespoons honey
- 4 Tablespoons spicy mustard
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Pre-heat your grill. If using coals, heat until the coals turn gray and there are no longer strong flames, 35-45 minutes.
- Combine honey, mustard, lemon peel, soy sauce and garlic. Mix well. Reserve a few tablespoons of the sauce. Add chicken and marinate in the refrigerator for 40 minutes.
- Cook the chicken 5 to 6 minutes per side. Brush with the reserved sauce, and continue cooking for an additional 3 to 4 minutes per side, until chicken registers 170 degrees F on a meat thermometer.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 183 calories, 2g fat, 13g carbohydrate, 0g fiber, and 28g protein.