Herb-Coated Halibut with Zucchini and Whole Wheat Couscous
Not only is this meal delicious, it’s also incredibly healthy. A tangy herb paste coats both the fish and zucchini, which roast on the same pan. The entire meal is ready in 30 minutes – perfect for busy weekday dinners.
Here’s what you need…
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 1 cup packed fresh cilantro
- ½ cup packed fresh mint
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon chopped, peeled fresh ginger
- ¾ teaspoon ground coriander
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 zucchini, cut into spears
- 4 skinless fillets firm white fish
- 1 cup dry whole-wheat couscous
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Throw the scallions, cilantro, mint, oil, ginger, coriander and ½ teaspoon salt into a food processor and pulse until a coarse paste forms. Season with pepper.
- Toss zucchini with 3 tablespoons herb paste in a bowl. Spread onto a rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 5 minutes.
- Rub remaining herb paste onto both sides of fish fillets. Push zucchini to edges of baking sheet, and arrange fish in center, leaving about ½ inch between each fillet. Roast until fish is opaque and semi-firm to the touch, about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare directions. Serve fish and zucchini over couscous.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 354 calories, 10g fat, 29g carbohydrate, 6g fiber, and 32g protein.