Easy Teriyaki Salmon
Salmon is filled with healthy omega 3 essential fatty acids, protein, and vitamin B12. This recipe is quick and tastes amazing. Serve it with a side of brown rice and steamed veggies.
Here’s what you need…
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 (6oz) salmon steaks
- In a large re-sealable plastic bag combine the first six ingredients; mix well.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of marinade and refrigerate.
- Add salmon to remaining marinade, cover and refrigerate for 1-1/2 hours, turning once. Drain and discard marinade.
- Place the salmon on a broiler pan. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 5 minutes. Brush with reserved marinade; turn and broil for 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Brush with remaining marinade.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 392 calories, 19g fat, 2.6g carbohydrate, .2g fiber, and 38g protein. Motivate your friends, family and co-workers! Use the “refer a friend” link below to forward this newsletter and subscribe your friends.