Easy Pickled Radish
Looking for a crispy, crunchy snack that won’t derail your fitness results? Look no further than this simple recipe for Easy Pickled Radish. Enjoy these sliced over your next salad, sprinkled over braised meat, or enjoyed straight out of the jar!
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
Here’s what you need…
- 1 bunch radishes
- 3 cloves Garlic
- ½ teaspoon black peppercorns
- ½ teaspoon celery seeds
- ¾ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¾ cup water
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- Slice the tops off of the radishes and thinly slice into rounds. Place the radish rounds in a pint-sized canning jar. Slice into the garlic cloves in multiple places, then put on top of the sliced radishes. Top with the peppercorns and celery seeds.
- In a small saucepan, combine the vinegar, water, honey and sea salt. Place over medium heat and stir constantly until it comes to a boil. Pour the mixture over the radish rounds.
- Allow the mixture to come to room temperature. Serve immediately or keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 17 calories, 0g fat, 3g carbohydrate, 194mg sodium, 2g sugar, 0g fiber, and 1g protein.