Easy Gluten-Free Pancakes
This recipe is a wonderful option for a weekend breakfast – it’s healthy, delicious and ready in 20 minutes. These pancakes are gluten-free and are lower in carbs and sugar than pancakes made from a packaged mix. Serve with a side of eggs and fresh fruit.
Yield: 10 pancakes
Here’s what you need…
- 1 mashed banana
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- 1½ cups blanched almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- coconut oil
- Combine the mashed banana, eggs, coconut sugar, vanilla and almond extracts in a food processor. Add the flour, soda and salt. Mix well. Let the batter sit for 15 minutes.
- Preheat coconut oil on your griddle over medium heat. Ladle pancake batter by ¼ cup onto griddle. When bubbles form, flip the pancakes to cook other side.
- Serve with sliced banana and pure maple syrup. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: One pancake equals: 148 calories, 9g fat, 8g carbohydrate, 3g fiber, and 4g protein.
Motivate your friends, family and co-workers! Use the “refer a friend” link below to forward this newsletter and subscribe your friends.