Easy Apricot Chicken
This delicious recipe for Easy Apricot Chicken is a quick and simple dinner that’s filled with fiber and protein. Dinners like this will get you well on your way to transforming your body. Pack the leftovers for a wholesome, fat burning lunch.Servings: 4
Here’s what you need:
- 1/2 cup fruit-only apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 lb organic chicken tenders
- In a medium skillet combine the apricot preserves, coconut aminos, vinegar, ginger, garlic and sweet paprika. Place over low heat and mix often for 4 minutes. Rinse the chicken tenders and place in a baking sheet. Pour the apricot mixture over the chicken, and place in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Turn on the High broil. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Place a wire rack in the center of the sheet and arrange the marinated chicken in a single layer. Place in the oven on the top rack. After 5 minutes, use tongs to flip the chicken. Return to the oven for another 5 minutes. Allow the chicken to blacken slightly.
Nutritional Analysis: 215 calories, 1g fat, 91mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, and 27g protein