Cranberry Tuna Salad
This tuna salad has a holiday twist with the addition of red cranberries and green celery. It is filled with muscle building protein and nutritious fiber. Fill up on this healthy dish before you attend your holiday party.
Here’s what you need…
- 2 cans wild caught Albacore Tuna, packed in water
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons low fat mayonnaise
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Drain and flake tuna in a medium bowl.
- Add all of the ingredients and mix until well combined.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 195 calories, 9.6g fat, 273mg sodium, 9 carbohydrate, 1g fiber, and 17g protein.