Baked Veggie and Chicken Skewers
These delicious Baked Veggie and Chicken Skewers are a quick and simple dinner that’s filled with fiber and protein. Dinners like this will get you well on your way to transforming your body. Pack the leftovers for a wholesome, fat burning lunch. Servings: 8
Here’s what you need:
- 15 bamboo skewers, cut in half
- 1 cup coconut aminos
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon minced ginger root
- 1 lb organic chicken breast tenders, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- Soak the bamboo skewers in water for an hour.
- Combine all of the ingredients, except the bell peppers, in large ziplock bag. Marinate in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Thread the chicken pieces, alternating with bell pepper pieces, on the skewers. Line on a lightly greased pan and bake for 30 minutes, or until fully cooked through.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 103 calories, 2g fat, 130mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, and 14g protein