Asian Spinach Salad
Here’s the perfect fresh salad to serve as a compliment to your next healthy stir-fry dinner. The dressing is simple to mix together at home and is filled with delicious Asian flavors like sesame and chili garlic. Use fresh organic spinach, radish and cucumber for the best flavor and highest nutritional value.
Courtesy of RealHealthyRecipes.com
Here’s what you need…
For the Salad Dressing
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon coconut palm sugar or honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon chili garlic sauce
For the Salad
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 bunch of radish, sliced
- Whisk the dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Combine the spinach, cucumber and radish in a salad bowl. Toss with the dressing and season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 67 calories, 5g fat, 5g carbohydrate, 282mg sodium, 2g sugar, 2g fiber, and 2g protein.