Another Great Recipe – Zucchini Pan Fries
Victoria Wellness Trainer, Todd Pelan has provided another great recipe. Try this great recipe for zucchini fries as either an appetizer or as a great addition to your main course.
Zucchini Pan Fries Appetizer
- Next cut into quarters lengthways for mega thick zucchini fries.
- Preheat a non-stick skillet, and add a generous amount of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take your prepped zucchini and coat in egg wash before rolling in spelt flour.
- Just before carefully placing your prepped zucchini in the pan, throw in a big bunch of fresh Rosemary and Sage leaves into the oil – “things should be sizzling gently”.
- Carefully rotate so each side becomes golden.
- What you’ll be left with are Zucchini Fries crispier than ever, covered with light and crispy bits of Sage and Rosemary “.
- As soon as they are added to your serving plate, finish with a dash of Nutritional Yeast Flakes substituting Reggiano Parmaseano.
- Lastly, add salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste and you’ve got a sure hit which only took 15 minutes.