Does this sound like you?
Certified Personal Trainer
- You are a current or former athlete and being in a gym is a part of your DNA
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Personal Trainer with a focus on individual training programs
- You love learning from the best in the business
- You focus on high quality service to clients and know how to coach people to reach their goals
- You want to work clients through a program and you get excited to see their progression
- You want to work side by side with a mentor on the gym floor
If this is describing you, keep reading!
Victoria Wellness Professionals (VWP) is seeking a Certified Personal Trainer to work in their private studio. VWP offers a science based fitness program that is focused on a comprehensive and integrated system designed to improve physical fitness and strengthen the body’s skeletal and muscular system. If you are interested in focusing on the quality of a person’s movement while increasing their strength and fitness level, this might be the job for you!
Trainers who are successful at VWP are those who are want to work with each client to identify areas of functional limitation and to implement corrective actions. They want to see results and are willing to target problems and track progress to help each client reach their goals. They are actively engaged in each client’s program on a daily basis and are consistently applying corrective techniques and working to address and manage the ever changing needs of our clients.
VWP is a fast paced studio and places a high emphasis on customer service – you must be motivated to provide the best service possible to our clientele. This position will be responsible for providing personal training to clients in a small group PT setting as well as providing group training in a class environment. You must also be committed to the philosophy of VWP which you can read all about on our website – www.victoriawellness.com.
Hours of operation are Monday thru Friday 6 am to 12 noon and 3 pm to 6 pm.
- Continuing education (workshops, conferences, travel)
- Extended medical and dental after 6 months of employment
- Work in an environment that encourages, supports and rewards hard work
Please forward your cover letter, resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position title “Certified Personal Trainer” in the subject line. No personal drop-ins or phone calls please.
Victoria Wellness Professionals thanks all applicants for their interest and advises that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.